The Merry Monarchists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lavender Walls: Windsorcest, SLASH, NWS, NC-17

5 posters

Go down

Lavender Walls: Windsorcest, SLASH, NWS, NC-17 Empty Lavender Walls: Windsorcest, SLASH, NWS, NC-17

Post  sexybaby1992 Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:25 am

QE gave me permission to do my windsorcest fics if i had a warning. you have officially been warned, lol. my mom said i needed more details (read: believability) in my writing so i've been working on that. tell me what you think.

Title: Lavender Walls
Author: sexybaby1992
Summary: George and David find themselves home alone with nothing to do. Razz

York House, 1928:

George Windsor walked into the foyer. He took off his boots and put them in the closet. He then unrapped his brown scarf from around his neck and put it on the rack by the door. Next he pulled off his jacket and put it in the closet with his boots, even though it was not much warmer inside than it had been outside. George shook the last snow flakes off his dark hair. He then looked up the steps to see the only light in the house was from David's room. George had been living with his brother for the past few months and both of them generally kept late hours. The servants had usually retired before either brother went to bed. George had gotten back from a night club but he didn't know what David's plans had been for the nights. George sometimes thought he didn't really know his older brother as close as they were.

George walked down the hall to the last door. He opened the door and entered the kitchen. He got out a glass from the cabinet. He took it over to the sink and put it under the faucet. He filled the glass with water. He then picked up the glass and took a sip. The cold water felt nice on his throat. He took another sip. George drank the whole glass. Then he washed it out in the sink and put it back in the cabinet. George then turned out the light and left the kitchen.

George walked down the hallway and up the stairs. Then he walked over to his room. He opened the door and went inside. George closed the door behind him. He walked over to the hamper by the door. He took off his shirt and put it in the hamper. He pulled off his pants over his socks and put them in the hamper as well. Then George walked over to his dresser. He pulled out his blue pajamas and laid them out on the bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed and picked up the pajama bottoms. He put his right leg in. Then he put his left leg in. Then he stood up and pulled them up to his waist. He pulled his shirt off of the bed, and put that on, too. Then George left his bedroom for the bathroom next door. He turned on the water in the sink and waited for it to get a little warm. Then George pulled his washcloth out of the cupboard below and ran it under the water. George then picked up the bar of soap from the soap dish next to the sink. He lathered the soap into the wet washcloth until it became white and foamy. George then scrubbed his face with the washcloth. He then put the washcloth back under the still-running water and washed the foam away, before washing the rest of the soap off his face. Then he dried his face off with a red towel from the rack behind the door.

George walked out of the bathroom. He walked over to David's room at the end of the hall to say goodnight. The light was still on and George could hear the television from the hallway. David was sitting on the bed, still dressed when George opened the door. Being royal sometimes the brothers felt they weren't as close as they should be but since George had moved in with David, all that had changed.

"Hey, David. I'm going to bed." George said.

"Goodnight, then." David said.

"Night." George was about to close the door when he noticed the Lavender wall paper on the far wall of David's room had been torn almost all the way down.

"Hey, why is your wall paper torn?" George asked his brother.

"I'm redecorating." David muttered.

"Today? And only one wall?"

"I just don't like it any more. Lavender wall paper is just... Not me." George knew David's on-again off-again girlfriend had decorated most of York House and her tastes were a bit more feminine than his, though David had never complained before.

"Did you and Freda have a fight?" George asked, assuming something must have changed.

"Yes." George walked over the bed and sat down next to his brother.

"So you just tore the wall paper?"

"I was mad." David said looking at George. "I don't want to talk about it. I thought you were going to bed."

"Not tired anymore. You want to play a game?" George asked, looking at his brother. David was looking really hot sitting on his bed.

"What kind of game?"

"Oh, it's a new one." It was in that instant that George’s control over long-denied desires broke. His lips crashed down upon David's mouth, and he bit at flesh until David opened to him. But then David pushed him away in an instant. "Are you drunk?" He asked, in all seriousness.

"A little. Are you?"

"Definitely." David responded, and with that he kissed George back. It seemed George was momentarily stunned by the move, for he remained motionless for long moments as David snogged him senseless. Eventually, his own tongue began moving in counterpoint to the invader as they fought for dominance. George could smell the alcohol on David's breath.

George gripped David’s hip with one hand, pulling him closer, as he began unbuttoning his shirt with the other. He began to fumble a bit, however, when David gave his nipple a pinch. Giving up, George grabbed the two sides of the offending clothing and yanked, sending the remaining buttons flying. David reached for George again, but found that he’d dropped to his knees before him. He undid the button of George's pajama bottoms. David watched the top of the dark head as George licked and nipped a trail down his body. He worked his way across his stomach, paused to dip into his navel as he slowly dragged both David’s trousers and boxers down his hips. George continued his kisses down David’s thighs as he coaxed him to step out of the last of his clothing.

Without warning, George took David’s straining erection into his mouth and sucked. “Oh, god,” David gasped, as his knees threatened to buckle beneath him. George steadied him with his hands on his ass, holding him close as he continued the wonderful torture. It wasn’t until David was shuddering and frantically grasping at his shoulders that George released him and stood again. George straddled David’s lap and lowered himself onto his achingly hard shaft. Their eyes met and locked as George sank down. When he was fully seated, both let out breaths they hadn’t known they’d been holding. Without breaking eye contact, George lifted himself most of the way off David and sank down again more quickly. He let out a pleased gasp, and David’s head fell back and hit the bedpost. George twined his fingers in his brother’s blonde hair and raised his face to once again delve his tongue into the panting mouth. David gripped George’s hips with trembling fingers, and began guiding him in an almost gentle rhythm. George, however, was hardly in the mood for gentle. With a growl against David’s lips, he increased their pace, swallowing the resulting moan from the elder brother. David was in ecstasy! His body felt fit to burst while he buried himself repeatedly in George’s tight cavity. He felt it ripple with every thrust. That was all that was needed to send George over the edge, his body clamping and throbbing. David immediately lost the control he was clinging to and came, pulsing into George with a sob of relief.

Then, George got up. He pulled his pajamas on fastly and left the room, leaving his brother gasping on the bed. George closed the door behind himself. George went to the bathroom. He closed and locked the bathroom door. He turned on the faucet in the bath tub and waited for the tub to fill with warm water. He turned on the bath room light. He then pulled off his pajama pants. He then pulled off his pajama shirt. He then lowered himself into the bath tub and begin to wash off his entire body. As he was scrubbing off his shoulders George thought to himself. "I just went in there to say goodnight." And with that thought, he laughed.

Fin.

i hope you liked it! Very Happy
sexybaby1992
sexybaby1992

Back to top Go down

Lavender Walls: Windsorcest, SLASH, NWS, NC-17 Empty Re: Lavender Walls: Windsorcest, SLASH, NWS, NC-17

Post  GeorgeVFANGIRL Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 am

Well written, but disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Sexy, but totally and completely wrong.

You are so going to hell for this. Wink
GeorgeVFANGIRL
GeorgeVFANGIRL

Back to top Go down

Lavender Walls: Windsorcest, SLASH, NWS, NC-17 Empty Re: Lavender Walls: Windsorcest, SLASH, NWS, NC-17

Post  QUEEN/EMPRESS1995 Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:28 pm

your one of the best writers i have ever read. your style is so detailed and professional. everything you write is so believable. i'd love it if you'd post your william/harry stories here too.
QUEEN/EMPRESS1995
QUEEN/EMPRESS1995
Admin

https://monarchylove.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CELIA Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Good, but three mistakes:

1. Television wasn't invented in 1928. The first TV's in Britain came out in 1936 and they didn't do anything as there were very few signals sent out.

2. George and David slept on different floors at York House. There rooms were near by so George could walk over to say goodnight in his pajamas but he would've had to go upstairs.

3. Anal sex wasn't invented until 1978.

Otherwise you did a great job!

CELIA

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantom_Linker Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Nice story, but people are making fun of it at this site. If you would like to respond to their criticism you need to register but it's worth your while to see what they're saying about you.

Phantom_Linker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum